Re: [Gimp-developer] how to modify precisely a guide position ? (was: Re: Printing a large image in sections)

On 01/08/2012 03:41 PM, Cristian Secară wrote:
În data de Sat, 31 Dec 2011 22:05:24 -0500, Steve Kinney a scris:

[...] If for some reason you want precise dimensions for the sections,
calculate using the DPI of the image to get linear measurements, and
use the Image>  Guides>  New Guide command to position guides
exactly where you want them.
Supposing I have already set a guide in the manner described above and
later want to modify the exact position entered. How can I modify the
existing guide coordinate ?

Since there is nothing attached to a guide, you can delete it and create one at the new position.