Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP 2.8 Feature Request (2)

În data de Fri, 6 Jan 2012 22:33:41 +0200, Cristian Secară a scris:

> > 2.)  Clicking the close button to close the application doesn't
> > close the application, it closes the currently open image (in
> > Single Window Mode).
>
> Look at the end of File menu. Ctrl+Q closes the application and all
> opened images at once.

(... but I agree that a global approach would be probably better,
something like individual close button on each tab, or a context menu
over tab which includes a close option and THE program close to do
just program close)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară