Re: [Gimp-developer] What about switching from Gtk+ to Qt

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> Well, I have looked in that article under abusive and I still don't see
> how my page constitutes of an ad-hominem attack just by the fact it calls
> GNU Autotools "Autohell".

I'm glad that you're having tons of fun discussing deep philosophical
standpoints, but for the mere mortals... TL;DR: should I be adding "We
like autotools and think you should apologize for calling them
autohell" to our new FAQ?

Thanks.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org