Re: [Gimp-developer] What about switching from Gtk+ to Qt

On 08/04/2012 02:43 AM, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> ...elision by patrick...
> Well, calling GNU Autotools "Autohell" is not an ad-hominem attack. However,
> assuming that since I called it "Autohell" it is wrong (or "flamebait"), is.
> See:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
Lol!  Look in that article under abusive.  It is exactly ad-hominem.  By
doing a personal attack, calling it autohell, instead of having anything
to say about why it's good or not, you exactly fulfill the definition of
an ad-hominem attack.

Patrick