Re: [Gimp-developer] What about switching from Gtk+ to Qt

Hi Patrick,

On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 22:23:27 -0700
Patrick Horgan <phorgan1 gmail com> wrote:

> >> Well, I have given many reasons here:
> >>
> >> http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/anti/autohell/
> >>
> >> You should have followed and read the link.
> When I see terms like autohell I assume it's flame baiting and don't
> read it.  I don't have time for un-civility.  If someone can't make a
> point without using an ad-hominem attack I automatically assume they
> have no real point.

Well, calling GNU Autotools "Autohell" is not an ad-hominem attack. However,
assuming that since I called it "Autohell" it is wrong (or "flamebait"), is.
See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish