[Gimp-developer] that typing business...

OK, I cannot resist quoting this review:

<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/04/27/ubuntu_12_04_lts_review/>

it uses GIMP to discuss ubuntu’s HUD. but then:

‘Of course GIMP is an app that lends itself to the mouse so
switching to the keyboard to use the HUD isn't always faster.’

if a software reviewer, with (I postulate) nowhere near the
speed demands of our core users, can see the flaw, then...

yes, context is everything in interaction design,

    --ps

            man + machine interface works

        http://blog.mmiworks.net: on interaction architecture