Re: [Gimp-developer] new heal tool in gimp 2.8

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Miroslav Talasek wrote:
> but fix mean return back to old algo for me , and Alexandre Prokoudine told
> that new algo is better for him

Did I? Is it? :)

> the right solution is use both algo and u may choose between them
>
> what is the right way ?

The right way is to analyze why things happen exactly the way they
happen and whether it's possible to implement it properly without
configurations. If a particular proprietary application manages to not
have it configurable and still do the job, certainly we can do too :)
This isn't rocket science.

Let's just not treat confugurability as some sort of a silver bullet.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org