Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp 2.8 splash screen suggestion

On 04/17/2012 04:49 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:23 AM, Kevin Cozens wrote:
On 12-04-17 05:38 PM, gespertino gmail com wrote:
After some tweaking...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/255376/gimp/gimp-splash_gez-V3.png

If a person was to get picky they could point out that GIMP has more than
paint brushes in its toolbox.  ;-)
Personally I wish we had just _one_ splash screen where Wilber goes
berserk, bites the brush in half and takes all GIMP haters to
cleaners, en masse. Just for fun.

Alas, this would not make us look good.
I'm with you on that one, Alexandre - - but on the other side GIMP is SO _ O _ O much fun

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org