Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp 2.8 splash screen suggestion

On 12-04-17 07:49 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
Personally I wish we had just _one_ splash screen where Wilber goes
berserk, bites the brush in half and takes all GIMP haters to
cleaners, en masse. Just for fun.

Sounds like a great idea for a splash screen of an upcoming development version, post 2.8.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.