Re: [Gimp-developer] RFE: predefined (and customizable) list of aspect ratio values in Crop tool options
- From: Akkana Peck <akkana shallowsky com>
- To: wwp <subscript free fr>
- Cc: gimp-developer-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] RFE: predefined (and customizable) list of aspect ratio values in Crop tool options
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:17:16 -0700
> On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:54:27 +0300 Alexia Death <alexiadeath gmail com> wrote:
> > 2.7 has brand new sparkling tool presets that fill this need :) They
> > have been widely used exactly for this purpose by early testers.
> Interesting! I'll give 2.7 a try and come back later if necessary.
> Unsubscribing now, thanks to all!
You don't have to use 2.7 to get tool presets. I use tool presets
all the time in 2.6 for crop and rect select aspect ratios.
] [Thread Prev