RFE: predefined (and customizable) list of aspect ratio values in Crop tool options

Hello there,

using Gimp 2.6, I always use the Fixed aspect ratio thing to
crop photos. I always have to manually edit the ratio value in the
widget right below, to get 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, etc. (there are many common
aspect rations that fit photo printing, see reference below).

Wouldn't it be nice, as a tiny minor usability enhancement, to get a combo
list there for common values. Customizable if possible.

This enhancement may apply to other simlar widgets in the GUI
(Rectangle/Ellipse select - I couldn't find any other one).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspect_ratio_%28image%29

Regards,

--
wwp