Re: RFE: predefined (and customizable) list of aspect ratio values in Crop tool options

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 6:42 PM, Olivier wrote:

>> > I don't understand how that can be used for saving the fixed aspect
>> > ratio
>> > for the crop tool.
>>
>> It can be used for that quite literally :) Just try it :)
>>
> With your encouragements I tried further. I have the impression that in
> order to use a specific tool preset, first I must choose a tool different
> from the one I'm using, otherwise selecting the tool preset I need has no
> effect. Is there something hidden that I don't understand?

This is definitely not the case for me. Switching between 16:9 and 3:2
tool presets works like a charm here. Tools are also automatically
switch, otherwise what's the point of presets in the first place? :)

Are we still talking about presets you can create and load from
Windows/Dockable Dialogs/Tool presets?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org