Re: [Gimp-developer] (was: suggestion for new versions of GIMP) suggestion for a better explanation of the way to address various graphic problems with GIMP

2011/11/29 Marco Ciampa <ciampix libero it>:
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 03:13:35AM -0300,

> May I ask you (two) a favor?

Sure! If the rest agrees I could do it, of course.
Bogdan, would you give me a hand?

What do you think about using this thread to resume the topic and
discuss possible disagreements, then post it in the wiki?
It would be the first time I do that, so I'll need some guidance.

Gez