[Gimp-developer] features

Dear Gimp Developers
I completely support Open Source applications. Unfortunately I am not a developer, but I heavily depend & encourage developers & Open Source OS's & applications. I support by spreading the word, educating people, & provide financial aids to assist developers enhance their products.

Gimp is a very excellent product. However, as a photographer, I can confirm that it lacks several features, therefore I end up using Photoshop, ACDSee, etc. I have seen other Image editing (open source) apps & I know those features are do-able. I totally understand that all of you are developing your products for free. What would it take, & more importantly how much would it cost, to roll out features like:
1) Content Award scale - fill
2) Adjustment layers for non destructive workflow
3) LAB Mode
4) RAW images editor
5) Calculation tool
6) Enhance filters to have more (like photoshop) & especially (fill 50%) and (Highpass)
7) convert to smart layer / filter for non destructive workflow
8) file browser (like bridge) to classify, tag, organize, photos.

I understand I am asking for a lot. But if "Funding" is the issue, I know group of photographer who would like nothing but to contribute. & I can deliver them. The problem with Gimp now is that it does not offer those pro tools. Yet some of those tools are available in other open source apps like Pinta, Rawtherapee, Shotwell, etc.

Thank you for your time & support
Mo Al-Bedah