Re: [Gimp-developer] Getting the recognition that GIMP deserves

I hope that we do continue with smart funny developer splashes even if
they offend some.  I would be sad to find that the overly politically
correct (imho) would be the ones that set the bar so low for the rest of
us.  It's a part of open source to make jokes like that.  It always
has.  Smart people think like that.  Please, Martin, don't make the
decision not to ever do it again.  It would harm GIMP's soul.

Patrick