[Gimp-developer] curious about the origin of some minor annoyances (GIMP or GTK+ port on Windows ?)

Playing around with 2.7.3/4, I observed two annoyances that I am
curious whether they are part of GIMP or of the GTK+ port:

1.
- I open the program in single window mode
- I make it full screen
- I go to create (say) a logo
- the logo dialog opens behind the main interace
- I bring it to the front, cancel
- I opening again the same or other creation dialog
- this time it opens in front of the main interface

2.
- I open the program in single window mode
- I move it to my second monitor
- any further popup dialog will insist to always open in first monitor

Hm ?

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară