New topic branch: set-author

Hi,

I started a new topic branch: set-author. Stuff on this branch allows
to set the author of a commit (when different from committer). Check
my screenshot at
http://picasaweb.google.fr/lh/photo/Q3djOo1af8snuEJpacrhXw?feat=directlink

Curently, it is quite usable, but the GUI should be improve. For
example, in order to select the author, I used a text entry + a list
of current authors in a dialog.
I imagine at least two improves:
- use a GtkComboBox
- display authors with three *sortable* column: Name, Email, Number of Commits.

Feel free to suggest patches or pull to the main branch (take care
that my stuff is built against my debian-testing branch).

Happy hacking!
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- #UIN: 15146515 JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com