Re: shave-libtool usage

OK, I think I found a solution.

My main problem is the version of my box: Debian testing. Some
features in giggle's code does not compile on this version. LT_PREREQ
and LT_INIT are one of them. I had to replace them by AC_PROG_LIBTOOL.
Then, I had to add $(GIGGLE_LIBS) to some _LDADDS automake variables.

You can find my Debian testing stuff on my debian-testing branch.

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- #UIN: 15146515 JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com