Re: New topic branch: set-author

I've updated my Debian box and reduced the diff between Giggle's
offcial master branch and my debian-testing branch.

So, I had a fundamental question: what to do with my (public) topic
branches based on debian-testing?
Should I merge or should I rebase?
I think rebasing is not a recommended solution in general case, as it
rewrite the history. But in this case (topic branch) perhaps is it
better, as it can simplify the way to ull these changes.

What is your opinion?

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com