Re: [gedit-list] How to activate external plugins on Gedit 2.30.1 on Windows?

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:28 AM akshay chavan <akshay_chavan2003 yahoo com> wrote:
Thank you for your response. I get the same error for every external plugin I have installed from this page. I am following the instructions for plugin installation given here. Basically this page says that the .gedit-plugin file and the plugin folder should be moved to "installation directory\lib\gedit-2\plugins" directory. In my case this path is G:\gedit\lib\gedit-2\plugins

Which version of Python did you install? gedit before 3.8 loaded plugins using Python 2.

Jeff