Re: [gedit-list] How to activate external plugins on Gedit 2.30.1 on Windows?

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 10:51 PM akshay chavan via gedit-list <gedit-list gnome org> wrote:
After moving the plugin files to the plugins directory, I can see the new plugin in the "preferences" option, but the plugin gets "grayed out" when I click them.

Graying out usually means an error occurred during plugin activation. Do you see any error messages if you run gedit from the command line? What plugin are you trying to install?

Jeff