Re: [gedit-list] SPICE syntax highlighting

Hi Vlad,

    thanks for sharing the file! Could you open a report on
bugzilla.gnome.org product gtksourceview and attach the file there so
that it can be properly reviewed and integrated?

Note also that for the file to be integrated it must be explicitely
licensed under the LGPL and follow the style of other lang files
(2-spaces indentation, move the main context definition at the bottom
etc)

Ciao

    Paolo