Re: [gedit-list] Creating menu in gedit plugin

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 6:54 AM, Matej Cepl <mcepl redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 03:44:50PM +0800, Jeffery To wrote:
If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest checking out the Python Plugin How
To: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Gedit/PythonPluginHowTo

Notice how examples talk about do_activate, do_deactivate, etc., but the text itself has paragraphs like:

* `Gedit.WindowActivatable`: `activate` will happen when a new   window is created or for each window that it is already   created in the instance, `deactivate` will happen when   a window is destroyed or when the plugin is disabled, and   `update_state` will be called when when it is requested to   update the UI.
I have actually read the page, but I followed the text of the page not examples. My mistake.

I've updated the page text to use the correct method names - thanks!

Jeff