Re: [gedit-list] Creating menu in gedit plugin

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 03:44:50PM +0800, Jeffery To wrote:
If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest checking out the Python Plugin How
To: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Gedit/PythonPluginHowTo

Notice how examples talk about do_activate, do_deactivate, etc., but the text itself has paragraphs like:

* `Gedit.WindowActivatable`: `activate` will happen when a new window is created or for each window that it is already created in the instance, `deactivate` will happen when a window is destroyed or when the plugin is disabled, and `update_state` will be called when when it is requested to update the UI. I have actually read the page, but I followed the text of the page not examples. My mistake.

Best,

Matěj

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying
I approved of it.
     -- Mark Twain