Re: [gedit-list] Reloading all open files

> Also, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a setting in one of those gconf
> config files for gedit that would essentially automatically reload the
> files... but I don't have a clue.  It might be worth investigating.

There seems to be only one file in the gconf/gconf.xml.defaults
directory: gconf-tree.xml. Well, technically speaking, there *are* many,
but the other ones are just translations of gconf-tree.xml to various
languages. Within gconf-tree, I didn't find an entry related to
automatically reloading the files. There is an entry saying "Enable
Restore of Remote Locations", but the wording "remote locations" makes
me think more of being related to FTP etc., not of reloading the recent
files.

There are also subdirectories in gconf with the names "schemas" and "2",
but they seem to be related to something completely different.

> Lastly, I'm sorry to hear you're using ClearCase...

Even worse: It's ClearCase on Windows!

> what did you do to
> deserve that punishment?!  :)

Well, as my mother always had warned me: If you don't study properly at
school, you have to accept second-rate jobs afterwards :-D

Ronald
--
Ronald Fischer <ronaldf eml cc>
+  If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,