Re: [gedit-list] Another directory for plugins?

Aha! Got it working.

Merci beaucoup!
--Steve

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Zarmakuizz <generalzarmakuizz hotmail fr> wrote:
Le 05/09/2011 22:52, Stephen Gross a écrit :

I put the two files (trailsave.gedit-plugin and trailsave.py) in ~/.gnome2/gedit/plugins. I re-ran gedit. The plugin does NOT appear in the plugins tab.

Is there any way I can verify the gedit is looking in ~/.gnome2/gedit/plugins at all? Could I write a really simple plugin just to verify it is even looking there?

Thanks,
--Steve

I downloaded the two files and put them on the ~/.gnome2/gedit/plugins directory, and re-ran gedit. It appears with the name "Save without trailing space" (even if you use a non-english version of gedit - mine is French).

Regards,
Zarmakuizz