Re: [gedit-list] Another directory for plugins?

Have you received my last email ?
The trailsave plugin from github is aimed for a Gedit version that uses Gnome3. On Ubuntu, you still have a Gedit version that uses Gnome2, which is not compatible with your version of the plugin.

The github says you have to download it from http://users.tkk.fi/~otsaloma/gedit/ . Just take the two trailsave files and put them in the plugin directory.

Regards,
Zarmakuizz