[gedit-list] Plugin compilation under OS X for the native app

Hi,

I wrote a simple gedit plugin [1] and I was asked by a user on how to
compile and install the plugin under OS X so that it works with the
native app that's provided through the dmg image that's hosted in the
Gnome FTP servers.

I have access to a OS X laptop and I managed to install both the
native and the X11 versions of gedit. I can compile through macports
my plugin for the X11 version and load it too but I don't know how to
proceed to compile and load the plugin for the native version.

All help is appreciated.

[1] https://github.com/potyl/gedit-scrollpaste
--
Emmanuel Rodriguez