Re: [gedit-list] ^M character display

Kien, Daniel J CTR USAF AFRL/RYAA wrote:
For the reasons below, I believe it would be helpful if I could display control characters when working with GEDIT. I have no idea of the scope of the effort to provide a plug-in to do this but I suspect others would find it useful. Regardless, I do appreciate your product and efforts to date.

There is a drawspace plugin (package gedit-plugins of your distro) that displays a few chars like spaces and tabs. Depending on the version it can display more and more chars, and I think the 2.26 one is able to display CRs.