[gedit-list] Plugin priority

Hi,

I've recently created a new plugin (Multi-edit), but it's currently mildly conflicting with "smart spaces".

I was wondering if there's anyway to set a plugins priority? i.e. Which plugin handles an event first (assuming they don't pass on the event).

I'm guessing a solution might be to connect to the "event" signal that is triggered before any of the more specific events. Though that's still assuming the previous plugin hasn't done the same thing.

Also: Does anyone know where I can find a reference for gtk.keysyms?

Thanks,
Jon