Re: [gedit-list] keyboard navigation to bottom pane

Op dinsdag 24-02-2009 om 10:09 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Zoho
Vignochi:
> Hello:
>
> I use gedit for writing some python scripts and I run them in ipython
> running in the bottom pane.
>
> I have searched but cannot find the short cut to move cursor focus to
> the bottom pane. Is there a way to do this?

I don't believe there is. One of the issues I also found was that when
you focus the terminal plugin, it is impossible to get out of it again
with the keyboard.

I wrote a small C plugin which hooks into the keyboard snooper and adds
a keybinding to switch between the text view and the last focussed other
widget, I can put it up somewhere if you're interested.