Re: [gedit-list] completion

Perriman wrote:
Woh!!! Nice job!

The test is spectacular (my CPU is on fire :))! Only one thing. Can we
configure what providers must to be called when the user press control
+space? Currently in gtksourceview.c then control+space is pressed, the
completion is raised with all registered providers by passing NULL. Can
you add support to select the providers assigned to that keys?
I just put up a patch which implements this. Basicly a provider would return a kind of hint as to what it wants to be included in. At the moment it is a combination of:

NONE: neither available in default selection, nor in auto complete selection
DEFAULT: available in default selection
AUTO_COMPLETE: available in auto complete selection
Thanks a lot for your work.