Re: [gedit-list] Completion survey

Hi,
thanks for your great work.
What I realy would like to see, would be symbol
completion like in CodeIntellegence from Komodo.
At the moment, there are to many different completion
solutions that have conflicts with each other.
For example I can't use your plugin together with the
python-completion plugin.

Keep up the great work.

Regards,
Marco