[gedit-list] Completion survey
- From: Perriman <chuchiperriman gmail com>
- To: gedit-list <gedit-list gnome org>, devtools list <gnome-devtools gnome org>
- Subject: [gedit-list] Completion survey
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:14:45 +0100
I'm developing GtkSourceCompletion (Gsc)
(http://gtksourcecomple.sourceforge.net/) and I want to do a survey.
Currently I have created GtkSnippets library and I have integrated this
library with Gsc. I have developed a provider that complete words
written in a GtkTextView, in the Snippets database and words in a file.
Another providers like Gedit documents, shows the open documents and,
when select, set the focus on the selected document or open the
document selected in the Recent Documents page...
I need some feedback about the future or roadmap of Gsc. What do you
need about Gsc?
- Multiple files completion: Complete files from multiple files
- Devhelp completion: Search into the devhelp database and show
completion from it.
- Command completion: Execute a shell command and show the completion
with the command output
- Use ctags to complete symbols in the current TAGS file
- Change the API using another programming style.
- Use of the completion with other widgets (Not only GtkTextView) like
scintilla or a GtkEntry etc.
I need your ideas to go in the right way and to do some useful features
that we can use.
] [Thread Prev