Re: [gedit-list] Why overwrite_mode_statusbar and cursor_position_statusbar are gtk_statusbar widget and not simple gtk_label ?
- From: Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
- To: KLEIN Stéphane <stephane harobed org>
- Cc: gedit-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gedit-list] Why overwrite_mode_statusbar and cursor_position_statusbar are gtk_statusbar widget and not simple gtk_label ?
- Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 13:54:12 +0200
Il giorno ven, 02/05/2008 alle 11.48 +0000, KLEIN Stéphane ha scritto:
> I've look "gedit-statusbar.c". I note "statusbar->priv->overwrite_mode_statusbar"
> and "statusbar->priv->cursor_position_statusbar" are gtk_statusbar widget. Why ?
> Personally, I think this two widget must be simple gtk_label because cursor_position
> and overwrite_mode don't need to maintain a stack of messages.
> What is your view about it ?
There are two reasons:
1) to ensure consistent styling with the rest of the statusbar with any
2) because paching a label there would need hacks to make the
resize-handle to not cover the labels at any dpi/resolution.
Why does it matter for you?
> gedit-list mailing list
> gedit-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev