[gedit-list] Why overwrite_mode_statusbar and cursor_position_statusbar are gtk_statusbar widget and not simple gtk_label ?

Hi,

I've look "gedit-statusbar.c". I note "statusbar->priv->overwrite_mode_statusbar"
and "statusbar->priv->cursor_position_statusbar" are gtk_statusbar widget. Why ?
Personally, I think this two widget must be simple gtk_label because cursor_position
and overwrite_mode don't need to maintain a stack of messages.

What is your view about it ?

Regards,
Stephane