Re: [gedit-list] GSOC Proposal: Gedit as a class note taking application.

>  I love gedit because is a plain text editor. Even simple thing like
>  P(A/S) = P(Ai) . P(S/Ai) / Sum [i=inf,i=0] (P(A) . P(S/Ai)) are not
>  cool when I read this notes to study, or spend five minutes making
>  asciiart magic for a bar graph
I use gedit to write my notes from class, but I really write these notes
using Latex[1].
I do my graphics using gnuplot[2], so I export to the image and put them
in my Latex file.
In the end, I made a PDF with my notes and with clean style.

I hope to be useful saying my experience.

Thanks
leoserra

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaTeX
[2] http://www.gnuplot.info/