[gedit-list] Start with last opened files

Hello gedit-list,

I would like to know if there is the functionality built in or a plugin that exists, that will open gedit with my previously opened files all ready there waiting for me to work on them.

I regularly take advantage of the tabbed files and will work with at least 3 opened at any one time, I think it would be extremely time saving if I didn't have an untitled file to close and then have to reopen my previous files each time I wanted to use gedit.

Cheers,

Alex.