Re: [gedit-list] print multiple pages per side

Actually now I have the actual printout working but print
preview does not show how it will get printed like it
used to do in the older versions of gedit.

Herb Lewis wrote:
gedit version 2.10.2 allows me to select printing multiple
pages per side. Wen I select multiple pages per side in
version 2.24.2, print preview and the actual printout
only have a single page per side. Is there a bug in the
newer versions of gedit or have I missed some setup step?