[gedit-list] Roadmap for gEdit 2.25/2.26

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a roadmap or planned features for gEdit 2.25/2.26.

I can't think of much to add to this great editor, I'm just curious to
see its development.

I think I've bugged the developers before about this during the
2.23/2.24 release cycle, but they said they didn't have much time to
work on gEdit at the time, so there wasn't a roadmap to see.

Any info, including work on Gio/GVFS, libgtksourceview, etc. would be
much appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Brett Alton