[gedit-list] two features

Hi, just one small comment:

It would be nice that gedit can have these two features found in nedit:

1. gedit can check of changes in file mode and automatically adjust to it.  For example, if gedit is used to edit a file under revision control, this file may be initially read only.  Some revision control system requires an "open" command before the file can be edited.  But if I do a SCM open on a file and the file is now writable, and I switch from the terminal back to gedit, gedit does know about the change of the unix access mode of the file being edited..  Nedit checks for such conditions.

2. It would be useful if gedit's "document" list can list all open files.  Currently it only lists open files in the current window and it is annoying to try to switch to a document in another window (not in another tab in the current window).  Nedit, by contrast, list all files being edited regardless of which window the file currently resides on screen.

--
Andy Tai, atai atai org