[gedit-list] class browser plugin

Hi Fred et al,

a new parser for ruby is available for the class browser plugin. Thanks
go to Kristoffer for writing it! It needs some testing, and I would
welcome if any ruby programmer around would give it a try.

You can get the current development version via svn:
        svn co http://geditclassbrowser.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
The last stable version (without the ruby parser) is here:
        http://www.stambouliote.de/projects/gedit_plugins.html

Cheers,
Fred

I've checked out the class browser plugin from SVN (revision 23), but, whenever I click on a tree branch (e.g., a method in a ruby file), nothing happens -- I don't get positioned in the file where that method is at.

I don't remember if in the stable version this worked or not, and (with the unstable ver.) there were a few times when I got some error saying that there was a method which required 2 arguments but 3 were specified. Strangely, I'm not getting this error now...

Can you, Fred, or someone, check this?

BTW, I'm programming a lot in Ruby these days, so I can help testing the Ruby parser -- I just wished that, meanwhile, this bug (or missing feature?) could be fixed...

gedit is becoming a great programming editor, thank you to everyone who's contributing for this!  :)

Best regards,
Andre Pinheiro