[gedit-list] elastic tabstops implemented in gedit

Hi everyone,

I thought some of you might be interested in some work I did recently.
I came up with an idea I call elastic tabstops which I think goes some
way towards solving the problems programmers have with indenting and
aligning code, and I've pached gedit to implement it. I've also
written a gedit plugin which can convert files between using elastic
tabstops and using spaces.

For more information, please see http://nickgravgaard.com/elastictabstops/

I'd love to hear any feedback, and really love to see this
functionality appear in gedit officially or in any other projects.

Tell me what you think,
Nick