Re: [gedit-list] elastic tabstops implemented in gedit

Hi Nick,
	the screencast looks impressive.
I have looked at the patch very briefly, it seems to me that you can
modify it to be a plugin very easily.
In this way it will be easier for other people to experiment with your
idea and may be we could start including your plugin in gedit-plugins if
the other members of the gedit team agree.

Speaking about the patch I don't like very much the fact you are using
"\n" as the only possible paragraph terminator (other chars could
potentially terminate a paragraph).

It would also be cool if the patch could be extended to manage italic
and bold characters too.

Ciao,
Paolo