[gedit-list] Snippets

Hi all!!

Who are developed snippets plugin?? It's a perfect plugin!! All, idea,
management, utility...

I'm thinking to do a snippets library for GtkSourceView or, perhaps,
for GtkTextView for anjuta IDE.

My idea is:

  Create snippets library libsnippetsxxx with a snippets-manager
object that load the configuration and snippets and later add support
to gtksourceviews and the snippets-manager catch signal for show the
snippets when they click "control+space" or the configured keys.

  In the same library (or another), add an object
snippets-manager-dialog that open the gtk dialog (Like in gedit) for
add, remove etc snippets.

  In anjuta, for example, or gedit or another application, i create
an snippets-manager on startup and when the user opens a source code,
i add support to the gtksourceview opened.

  I write to you because you are developed the perfect snippets
plugin for me and i want to do almost the same in a C library.

What do you think about??

Thanks all!
   Chuchi