Re: [gedit-list] Speaking of the file browser plugin...

Op woensdag 03-01-2007 om 15:57 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef Micah
Carrick:
> By the way... great job jesse. Exactly what I need in a text editor.
> Anyway, I was curious. I noticed that SSH folders show the appropriate
> folder icons, however, FTP connections (I manually enabled through
> GConf) show the gnome unknown icon for folders. Is this intentional?

Now that you mention it, I see it too. It didn't used to be like this.
What we do is get the mime-type and then ask gnome for the icon for that
mime-type. Could you file a bug?

--
Jesse van den Kieboom

Visit: http://www.icecrew.nl