Re: [gedit-list] Code Snippet plugin suggestion

On 11/16/06, Jesse van den Kieboom <jesse icecrew nl> wrote:
Op donderdag 16-11-2006 om 12:59 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Hermann
Kaser:
> > The php in HTML would be solved by the new highlighting engine which
> > supports languages in languages. Snippets could make use of these
> > contexts to select the appropriate snippets.
>
> When you say the new highlighting engine you mean ther'es one getting
> written right now which supports this? Or do you mean that a new
> engine would have to be written?

It's being worked on at the moment. We all hope to see it in action
soon. I don't know the exact status, but I think it's getting there.

Awesome, thanks for the help and the great plugin!

--
Hermann Käser
http://www.theragingche.com/