Re: [gedit-list] Code Snippet plugin suggestion

Op donderdag 16-11-2006 om 12:45 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Steve
Fr�naux:
> Hermann Kaser wrote:
>
> > The first inconvenience I've found is that the plugin loads one
> > language per file, I code in PHP and HTML and when I write templates I
> > use both on the same file, since these files are .php files I can't
> > get the HTML snippets. I have various ideas for this:
>
> Something similar has been brought to my attention, about C and C++.

The php in HTML would be solved by the new highlighting engine which
supports languages in languages. Snippets could make use of these
contexts to select the appropriate snippets.

C and C++ is a bit of a different story which can only be solved by
letting the user bind/merge languages or something (but I think this
only applies to C and C++, so I don't know if it's actually worth doing
all the work)

--
Jesse van den Kieboom

Visit: http://www.icecrew.nl