Re: [gedit-list] Code Snippet plugin suggestion

The php in HTML would be solved by the new highlighting engine which
supports languages in languages. Snippets could make use of these
contexts to select the appropriate snippets.

When you say the new highlighting engine you mean ther'es one getting
written right now which supports this? Or do you mean that a new
engine would have to be written?

C and C++ is a bit of a different story which can only be solved by
letting the user bind/merge languages or something (but I think this
only applies to C and C++, so I don't know if it's actually worth doing
all the work)

--
Hermann Käser
http://www.theragingche.com/