Re: [gedit-list] Filebrowser Pane Plugin - in development

My misunderstanding, I didn't realize you were already using bazaar as
a SCM solution, I was thinking this was a ~/src with occasional
tarball releases type thing. Could you point me to the bazaar-ng
repo/host? I'd love to see the code.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik